INVESTOR RELATIONS DEPARTMENT
|Investor Relations Department|
|Name of Executive||Licenses Owned||Contact Information|
|Evren Atış||Capital Market Activities Level 3 License
Corporate Governance Rating License
Derivative Instruments License
Credit Rating License
|Phone: (212) 571 71 71-145 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org|
- To ensure that the correspondence between the investors and the partnership and the records of other information and documents are kept in a healthy, secure and up-to-date manner.
- Answering the written information requests of the shareholders of the partnership about the partnership.
- To prepare the documents to be submitted for the information and examination of the shareholders regarding the general assembly meeting and to take measures to ensure that the general assembly meeting is held in accordance with the relevant legislation, articles of association and other in-house regulations.
- To oversee and monitor the fulfillment of its obligations arising from the capital market legislation, including all matters related to corporate governance and public disclosure.
- Responds to the shareholders’ written requests for information about the company, excluding the confidential and trade secret information about the company.
- It presents all kinds of information that may affect the exercise of the rights of the shareholders up-to-date to the use of the shareholders through the Company’s website.
- It ensures that the annual reports are prepared as stipulated by the legislation and the CMB Corporate Governance Principles.